Saturday and Festival holidays (2 Members Booking ) 7000/(Exclusive Bamboohut) otherwise we will arrange
sharing basic accmmodation only
- Gandiposamma Temple, Papikondalu, Bhadrachalam, Parnasala, Anjaneyaswamy Temple & Dwaraka Tirumala
View on Boat : Polavaram Project Area, Devipatnam
A/C PACKAGE : ADULT 4000
CHILD 3500 (5-10 YEARS)
NON A/C PACKAGE : ADULT 3500
CHILD 3000 (5-10 YEARS)
NOTE :IF YOU HAVE MINIMUM 8 MEMBERS WE WILL CONDUCT THIS PACKAGE.
- 7.30 AM to 8.30 AM Road journey by vehicle from Rajamahendravaram to Pattiseema revu / Polavaram revu / Purushothapatnam revu
- 9.00 AM Break fast in the Luxury Boat, then journey starts on River Godavari
- 10.30 AM Reaches Posammagandi village. Darshan Goddes Posamma. then journey towards Papikondalu.
- 11:00 AM Boat journey. via Devipatnam, while on boat view demolishing old Police Station at the time of British rule, the said Police station was attacked alongwith other two situated in different remote agency areas at Y'ramavaram and Addateegala by Freedom Fighter Mr. Alluri Seetharama Raju by giving advance intimation through "Mirchi Tapa"
- 1:00 PM Veg. Lunch in the Boat while on journey.
- 2:00 PM Reach Papi hills which are three in number situated like a wall in the middle of River godavari separating districts EAST, WEST and KHAMMAM, enjoy scenic beauty.
- 3:00 PM Reaches Perantapalli village of Khammam district. Visit "Ramakrishna muni vatika which was established by Late Poojya Swamiji Balananda Saraswathi during 1927 then darshan of Swayambu Lingakara Sri Veereswara Swamy.
- 3:30 PM Journey by Tribal boat .
- 5:00 PM Reaches Pochavaram village. Boat journey over.
- 6:00 PM Journey by Non A/C. Vehicle to Bhadhrachalam.
- 8.30 PM Reach Bhadrachalam and allotment of Non A/c deluxe rooms then vegetarian dinner
- 5.30 AM Visit Bhadrachalam temple and darshan of Lord Rama.
- 6:30 AM Journey by road and reaches Heritage, Parnasala 35 KM
- 7:30AM Darshan of Lord Rama and local sight seeing viz., Srirama Simhasanam, Sithammavari Naracheeralu etc.,
- 8:30 AM Return to Bhadrachalam.
- 9:30 AM Break fast then room check out.
- 10:00 AM By road journey to Jangareddigudem.(via) Kukkunuru, Ashwaraopeta.
- 1.00 PM Vegetarian lunch at Jangareddigudem
- 2.30 PM Proceeded to Maddi village then darshan of swayambu Sri Anjaneya Swamy.
- 3.30 PM By Road journey to Dwaraka Tirumala
- 4.30 PM Darshan of Lord Sri Venkateswara Swamy
- 5.30 PM Evening snacks with Tea
- 6.30 PM By Road ourney to Rajamahendravaram.
- 8.30 PM Reach Rajamahendravaram.