Saturday and Festival holidays (2 Members Booking ) 7000/(Exclusive Bamboohut) otherwise we will arrange
sharing basic accmmodation only
View on Boat : Polavaram Project Area, Devipatnam
- Package includes:
1st day:Pick up from Railway Station, Breakfast, Vegetarian Lunch, Evening Snacks with Tea and Non-Veg dinner. Night accommodation at Koruturu camp fire in local sight.
2nd day: Next day break fast, veg or non veg lunch and evening snacks
Reporting place:Punnami Tourism & Travels, Time: 7.30 AM, Near Visweswara Swamy Temple (Jodugullu), Godavari Bund Road, Rajamahendravaram.
Tour Schedule: Time Details of journey Distance
CHILD 2400 (5-10 YEARS)
COUPLE PACKAGE(2 MEMBERS) :6500
NOTE :IF YOU HAVE MINIMUM 4 MEMBERS WE WILL CONDUCT THIS PACKAGE.
- 7:30 AM Pick up from Railway Station. Road journey to Polavaram/ Purushothapatnam revu.
- 9.00 AM Check in to Boat. Breakfast in the Boat, then journey starts on holy river Godavari.
- 10.00 AM Reach GandiPochamma Temple situated on bank of River Godavari, darshan
- 11.00 PM Boat journey. via Devipatnam. POLICE CHECK UP
- 1.00 PM Vegetarian lunch in the Boat while on journey.
- 2.00 PM Reach Papikondalu which are three in number situated like a wall in the middle of River godavari separating districts EAST, WEST and
KHAMMAM. Journey in between Papikondalu is a memorable experience, enjoy the scenic beauty.
- 3.00 PM Reaches Perantapalli Tribal Village. Visit Ramakrishna muni vatika which was established by Late Poojya Swamiji Balananda Saraswathi during
1927. Darshan of Swayambu Lingakara Sri Veereswa Swamy and local sight seeing then journey towards Koruturu(sirivaka)Camp site
- 4.30 PM Reaches Papikondalu resorts situated on the bank of River godavari at Kortuturu Tribal Village of west godavari district. Check out Boat, evening
snacks and free time at Camp site. Night Non Veg. Dinner and accommodation in papikondalu resorts with camp fire.
- Early Morning trekking in forest,. Bathing in water canal situated in between Papikondalu, is a memorable experience.
- 9.00 AM Breakfast will be provided at camping site. Free time for local sight seeing.
- 2.00 PM Veg (or)Non-Veg lunch & 3.00pm Boat Pickup Return journey by Boat
- 6.30 PM Reaches Pattiseema revu / Polavaram revu / Purushothapatnam revu
- 7.00 PM to 8.30 PM By road journey to Rajamahendravaram.
- If You go to Bhadrachalam Droping . you will pay per head 150/extra charges.
- 1. Pickup From Koruturu & Move to Pochavaram In Non A/C by Boat.(2.30 - 4.30pm)
- 2.We arrange vehical Pochavram TO Bhadrachalam 70 km by road journey(2 hours)
- 3.Finally Reaching to Bhadrachalam at: 6.00pm. Temple will be close @ 9.00pm